Friday, August 17, 2007

I Cooked my Meat


Ok this is why you spin out your poi before you light up!! I was playing two nights ago with my new poi (kick ass mini-d's attached to fire ropes.) for people that don't spin fire, this is a tone of fire! So I was being a cocky bastard and wanted to show off my new stuff. First i over dipped in white gas then i didn't spin out the extra fuel so when i started up there was way too much fire. I did what i thought a good fire performer does and just span out trails of fire on the ground (it looks cool and gets rid of extra fuel.) I didn't even hit myself, some of the fuel licked my back that was still on fire and my skin was on fire for several seconds. It wasn't from my clothes or anything else, straight up, flaming fuel on skin! By the time my back was extinguished several layers of skin were missing. I look over and my safety didn't even see what happened, he was too busy talking to a girl! From now on i'm not going to ask strangers to safety me. Don't let this happen to you.

No comments: