Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Insperation

I'm not much for reading other people's blogs. For the most part, I really don't care about what kind of cereal you ate this morning or what Jacky said about your tiny penis, and I REALLY don't care about how people want to portray themselves online. (Funny that I keep a blog then huh?) So how did I end up reading this blog that very likely changed my life?

The whole mess started when I was talking to my client about gout and gave him some advice on how to cure it through alternative medicine (chelation therapy.) My curiosity got the best of me and I typed in "gout" on google image search. On the first page one picture caught my eye, it was a picture of young looking feet and underneath it said "too young to have gout." I was really curious what that was about, so i clicked, and BAM there he was!


The dirty bike hippie that I now see as my inspiration for working hard to get fit enough to do the kind of exploring that he's done on his bicycle. This summer i'm planning to do go on at least one long bike tour. Maybe to Wrights Beach up north?

Blog of the Inspirer: http://www.2wheels.org.uk/blog/2006_03_01_archive.asp

No comments: