Tuesday, December 4, 2007

wow man it's a MOON BOW


I went to Moon Tribe for the first time last weekend, it was really cool! Good people, i felt pretty safe. I got to meet some new people and i saw a ring around the moon for the first time. It was rad to share that with Andrew, it was like the world was smiling down on me that weekend. Then i saw a ring around the sun for the first time on the way home. It was really a nice to get out of LA and go on a vacation, but it took a lot out of me. I've been so moody and my energy has been drained all week. I feel like a bitch.

Moon Tribe is rad! i think i almost like it as much as burning man. There's a lot less going on, but i get the same good feeling from it. I feel like i'm a part of something, i get this awesome feeling of togetherness with people. Maybe because we are all out in a harsh environment experiencing the same stuff.

No comments: